It’s time for another dose of Firefox Extensions for Firefox lovers. I have found some new and exciting Firefox add-ons to share with you.
- HyperBk: It is a very powerful bookmarking extension with automatic classification and history enhancement. I prefer del.icio.us but for the bookmarks you would like to have in your computer for quick access, this could be a great way to manage it.
- SamePlace IM: I am really excited to share this Instant Messenger extension. It is an extensible and multi-network instant messenger that has been designed with function in mind as well as it has killer looks. (requires the XMPP Integration for Mozilla extension)
- Dictionary Tooltip: Not a new one but someone asked me about it last week here. It gives you a dictionary/thesaurus in a little overlay window on double-clicking the word you are interested in.
- gDocsBar: Access Google Docs & upload docs to Google Docs right from your Firefox browser sidebar with this cool extension. I don’t think Google could have implemented this better. Very nicely written code.
- Mouseless Browsing: Are you a keyboard ninja who rarely goes for your mouse? Check out this extension to cruise through the internet with your numberpad. [via Mitch of Firefox facts]
- Save Images: A simple extension that let’s you save all the images you are viewing in a page to a specified directory and with specific names. You can also specify the size of images saved as well as file types. (not available for Linux yet)
Hope you enjoyed this week’s collection of Firefox extensions. Check out the Firefox tag from the tag cloud or the other posts in the Picks of the Week series listed below for all things Firefox.
Which one of these did you find yourself downloading as soon as you read about it?