Does the palm of your hand itch if you don’t try some new Firefox extensions every week? If yes, you have come to the right place. It’s time for another batch of Firefox extensions that have been popping up around the web.
I compile a short list of extensions I like every week and a few of these make it to my evolving Top Firefox Extensions post (check under Reference tab). Some make it immediately and some I wait until I try it a few weeks before adding it to the coveted list.
- Imagebot: Another Firefox extension that helps mass/batch uploading pictures. This extension supports uploading to ImageShack or Photobucket. Very helpful if you use either of these image services. Check out FireUploader in last week’s picks if you are looking for an alternative.
- Operator: Operator offers a peek into the next generation Firefox which will support Microformats. Check it out if you speak hCards, hCalendar, geo, etc. If you’d like to learn about it, here is a link to a great article.
- Google Global: Do you switch between different country localizations in your searches? You can now do this with a right click without going to a different URL. Search on Google, right-click to switch country. As a bonus, it also has an option to turn off personalized search in the new search. [via The Wrong Advices]
- DownloadHelper: This is heavenly for a person downloading videos, images YouTube, MetaCafe, Google Videos, etc. You get an option to downloading all the videos and images in a page or just the ones ou selected. [via Brown Baron]
- 2 Pane Bookmarks: As the name implies, 2 panes open up in the sidebar. The top pane shows the folders and the bottom pane, the contents. [via Lifehacker]
Hope you enjoyed this list. Check back next week for more extensions or if you haven’t yet, check out the Related Posts links below for more Firefox Extensions.