Diwali is a great Indian Festival of Lights. It was one of my favorite festivals growing up. I still have fond memories of this colorful celebration with lots of fireworks and miss being home for it.
What do I win?
I would like to thank my readers and would like to show my appreciation by giving away a couple of cool items. I would choose 2 lucky winners at the end of the contest and they will each win one of the following 2 items.
- 1GB Kingston DataTraveller USB Flash Drive
- 1GB Kingston PhotoLoader SD Memory Card – comes preloaded with software to allow automatic transfer of photos to your PC & upload to Shutterfly.
I know it’s not much but expect to see much nicer prizes in the next giveaway as we grow with your support. After all, this is my first experience running a contest and I plan to learn the ropes by starting small.
How do I win?
I would like to keep this simple but give you a variety of options to enter. I have made it easy to enter and it won’t take more than a few minutes of your time.
- Post about it in your blog with a link to this contest post. It doesn’t have to be a post by itself. Even speed linking would do. Just leave a comment or use our Contact page with a link to your post – 5 entries
- Subscribe to our RSS feed. Before the end of the contest, you will get a secret word at the bottom of a post (it will appear only in the feed). Email it back to me to gain your entries. I will make sure it is easy to find in the feed. – 2 entries
- Stumble our home page. Just leave a comment if you did and I’ll take your word for it – 1 entry
You could just do one of the above or do all three and gain 8 entries. I told you I want to show my appreciation to my current readers. If you already read ShanKri-la in your feed reader, all you have to do is email me when you spot the secret word to gain 2 entries! It’s that easy to enter to win.
Update: I will link back to all those who blogged about this contest in the post announcing the winners.
Since the items don’t weigh as much I’ll mail it to you if a snail mail can reach you.
We will randomly choose a winner from the entries on the very special Diwali day of Nov 7, 2007. So, get your entries in by midnight EST Nov 6th.