I use Google Calendar all the time now that I can sync Google Calendar with my iPhone.
- Go to Events page in Facebook (see the bar in the bottom of the page)
- Look for Export Events link in the Events page
- Copy the url in the popup window
- Go to Google Calendar – Look for Other Calendars in the left and a ‘Add’ link
- Use the Add by URL link
- Paste the url you copied from Facebook Export Events option and hit ok
- Go to Calendar Settings and change the name of the Calendar to something like FB events
You are done! Now, your Facebook events will appear in your Google Calendar. Enjoy.