While you are browsing through a bookshop or favorite game store, ever wondered if you should ask your friend to get online and see if there is a better deal online? Not anymore..
You can call Frucall (1-888-DO-FRUCALL) on your cellphone or from a pay phone and get the prices from online store! It’s time for some quick facts about the service!
Frucall – Be a Smart Shopper
- It’s FREE.
- Frucall is a phone based price-comparison shopping service.
- You are able to compare the prices, user ratings, etc. for the item you are looking right when you are looking at a product in a brick-and-mortar store.
- You can bookmark the items you like with Frucall to check them out later when you at your computer.
- You can use any phone but if you used your cell phone, your bookmarks, voicenotes, search history will be saved in your Frucall account in the web. Your caller id identifies you to Frucall so you may want to unblock it with *82, if you normally block it.
- You can even purchase using your phone, if you wanted to order the product from one the online stores Frucall found. They don’t charge us anything but make their money through sponsored ads.
- Check out their Help and FAQ section to get more details about this excellent service!
- Also, Download Squad has a short review about this service.
You might have impressed your friends with Google SMS product search before in a party while discussing the price of Johnny Walker Green Label. Now, its time to show-off while you are shopping with them! If they already have a wi-fi enabled phone, you are not gonna beat that!
For the rest of us, this could really come in handy! Excuse the sorry title.. my creativity has hit a new low tonight!