Comodo Internet Security is a free anti-virus and personal firewall program. I did a detailed review on the Comodo Security Suite a few weeks back.
Comodo Internet Security PRO
In addition to offering a free version, Comodo offers a PRO version that includes TrustConnect and LivePCSupport.
TrustConnect is a Internet security add-on ($49 value) protects you from attacks whenever or however you use the Internet. It includes the times you use WiFi connections at coffee shops, hotels, airports, etc.
As the name implies, LivePCSupport puts you in touch with an expert customer service agent via chat. You can get live help from an expert on a variety of your PC issues.
Some of the features offered by LivePCSupport are
- Security & Protection Services – Virus diagnosis, removal & Internet login protection
- Setup & Installation – email account setup, Comodo installation & printer setup
- PC Tune-up and Green configuration – A full scan to make your computer run faster and fine tune key areas in your system including power management
- Computer & Printer troubleshooting – Diagnose & help fix computer or printer errors
- 24-7 Chat Support – An agent by chat is available anytime you have a need for help with your computer
LivePCSupport can be a great blessing to have for a non-techy. It is way cheaper to have this in place than a visit to the geek squad or the likes of computer techs for smaller issues.
This service is offered at various subscription levels that you can choose from based on your needs
- $99/year – Total Security & Support Package
- $59/year – Computer Security Package
- $59/year – New Computer Setup Package
- $19/year – One time service
You can check out details offered by these various packages here.
Upcoming Huge Giveaway
Watch out for this space or my Twitter account to learn about a huge giveaway ($1200 value) of Comodo Internet Security PRO licenses here in ShanKrila.