Christmas is almost here and I am sure a lot of us are getting read for the holidays! Here is another batch of Firefox Extensions that I came across in the last couple of weeks.
- Remember the Milk – The biggest one for me is the Remember the Milk‘s extension making use of the recently released Gmail’s Greasemonkey API. Now, Remember the Milk ties right into the Gmail interface and I am just so much in love with it. Look out for a review next week.
- PriceAdvance - I just talked about how this extension helps to compare prices with other stores as you shop.
- OpenSearchFox – Have you been using OpenSearch plugin to add your favorite search engines right into the Firefox’s search bar? Now, you can add your own by right clicking on any website’s search field and adding it! You can even change the name & icon for it!
- TagSense – TagSense is for the tag lovers. This extension adds tags and relevancy figures to search results page in Google, Yahoo & Live. You can get better keyword suggestions or refine/narrow your searches plus find out each result is relevant to your search.
- Tab Preview – As the name suggests, you mouseover a tab to get a quick preview in a thumbnail. If your browser is a snap and if you are the kind who has 20 tabs open, this extension is for you. I use FaviconizeTab extension, so the preview is a great tool for me to quickly see what that tab is.
- Symbaloo – Symbaloo is a snazzy new start page that has become my browser home page. With this extension, you could easily add websites, pages, etc to Symbaloo.
Some of these extensions do work with Firefox 3 Beta 2 and some don’t. I recommend checking Mozilla add-ons page for compatibility.
I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and the New Year is just around the corner!