Do you have pictures you publish online that you want to protect from someone else using it? There are plenty of software options for watermarking images. But, what if you want to occasionally watermark an image or you are at someone else’s computer without the right the software?
PicMarkr offers a free online solution for watermarking your pictures.
Quick facts about PicMarkr
- Upload pictures from your computer
- Or grab pictures from your Flickr account
- Supports batch processing 5 from computer, 10 from Flickr
- You can add simple text watermark or an image watermark or tiled watermark
- Very simple to use & FREE!
I really like it’s integration with Flickr and it will be nice to see support for other photo sharing sites as well like PhotoBucket, ImageShack, etc. This will be pretty good for a casual user but if you would like to watermark every image you use in your website or blog, you might be better off with a desktop tool than an online one.
Here is an image I watermarked with PicMarkr. Not too shabby, eh?
What tool do you use for watermarking your pictures?