I absolutely love Dropbox hacks and here is another trick you may not know.
If you are on a public computer and you want to upload a file you found on the Internet straight to your Dropbox account, you can do so.
- Just right clock on the file you want to save in Dropbox
- Copy link location
- Go to Dropbox web upload interface
- Choose ‘basic uploader’ and Choose file
- Paste the copied link location in the ‘File name’ field
- Click open and Dropbox will upload the file from the web
I have started to use this trick to grab web elements that inspire me and various files that I can get to from my Dropbox account later.
Check out more Dropbox hacks here.