WordPress has become my favorite hobby and in fact my wife’s potantial business venture. There are excellent resources for WordPress and Hack WordPress run by my friend Kyle Eslick, is one of the most useful ones out there.
In celebration of HWP’s 1st birthday, Kyle has unveiled a redesign and I just love the new look. Plus, he has a huge Premium themes giveaway. Here is a list of premium themes you could win:
- 6 Month Developer Subscription – The winner of this prize will receive a 6 month developer subscription to Woo Themes (Courtesy of the Adii and the Woo Themes team)
- 2008 Theme Club Subscription – The winner of this
prize will receive a copy of all themes released by iThemes in 2008,
valued at over $1400.00 (Courtesy of Cory Miller of iThemes)
- 3 Revolution Single-Use Licenses – All 3 winners will get their choice of which Revolution theme they want their license to be for. (Courtesy of Brian Gardner of Revolution Themes)
- 5 One Theme Single-Use Licenses – All 5 winners
will receive a webmaster (single-use) license of the extremely popular
One Theme (Courtesy of Lee Cooper and Karl Forshaw of One Theme).
- 2 Gabfire Single-Use Licenses, 2 Multiple-Use Licenses, and 2 Developer’s Licenses – Winners will have a choice of which of Mehmet’s 3 different themes you would like your license to be for. (Courtesy of Mehmet of Gabfire Themes)
- 2 TV Elements Single-Use Licenses – Winners will get a single-use copy of the extremely popular TV Elements video theme. (Courtesy of Jason of Press 75)
How to Enter?
It’s very simple to enter.
- Blog about this contest – 3 Entries
- Leave a Comment – 1 Entry
As you can see, there are a great many prizes to win in this giveaway and it’s very simple to enter! Contest ends on Oct 9 and the winners will be announced Oct 10th.
Giveaway aside, I wish Kyle & Hack WordPress good luck as HWP has become a cornerstone in the WordPress community. I secretly wish to write as a guest author in HWP sometime but haven’t been able to due to time constraints.