I talk a lot about Wesabe here and you can find my earlier posts in ‘Related Posts’ or just search for Wesabe. For those of you new to Wesabe, it is an excellent online money management application with social features built into it.
Wesabe Firefox Uploader
Wesabe’s desktop uploader worked great for a couple of my accounts and I had to manually upload a couple. I loved Wesabe’s features that I didn’t mind that hassle but I would find myself not uploading every week as I intend to. Now with Wesabe’s Firefox Uploader, I wouldn’t have that excuse to not take care of it every day or two and track where I am spending too much. Here are a few quick facts about the new uploader.
- Recognizes a lot of accounts automatically and logs you in.
- For the ones that can’t auto login, the uploader can record your login session and detects the download and can redo it for you anytime in a single click!
- You get a ‘W’ button in the Firefox location bar and you can easily add accounts and upload to accounts right from there.
- It is supported on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- As it is a Firefox extension, updates will easy to apply.
Here is a screencast of how to set up accounts with the Wesabe Firefox Uploader: