PassPack has become indispensable for me to keep track of usernames & passwords for various services I use. I did an extensive review about this awesome service that goes beyond just managing usernames & passwords earlier.
Here are some keyboard shortcuts that makes using PassPack such a breeze.
- Press 1 & click the star on the top right corner to activate 1-click login.
- Press r & click on a tag to replace or rename a tag account-wide.
- Press e & click on a tag column to edit. Don’t have to open entries to edit tags. Auto complete works too.
- Press d & click on an entry. No warning or confirmation dialog. Be warned.
- Open an entry. Press h & click on scrambled password field to look at password history.
Passpack is one of the few services that have a blog that is not just for announcements but actually filled with tips & tricks and instructions. Plus, Tara Kelly & Franscesco are always there to answer your questions or take feature requests.
Did I say this is all for free?
Google-powered Related Articles
- No related posts found